[IP] paradigm question

Hi everyone,

 It's late, and hubby and I have been doing wall repair, so I can only hope this
makes sense.

 On the bottom of the Paradigm, there's a little rubbery thing that says
Medtronic MiniMed. Does it serve a purpose? Mine popped off, and I was able to
stick it back on. In the overall scheme of things, this seems rather
unimportant. Is it worth calling MiniMed about?

Anita