[IP] QuickSet Plus

 I received a new order of QuickSets and also was able to get the QuickSet
pluses. Has anyone else figured out the right way to remove the introducer
needle? It seems to have a lock/click on it unlike the original QuickSets which
pulled straight out. I have had 3 bent cannulas already! I had to go back and
used my remaining QuickSet "originals" just to get a set in properly. I think
that I would enjoy the new features of the Plus, particularly the set being
inserted without the tubing attached and the easier reconnect, but not if it
comes with repeated bent cannulas!
Any advice is very welcome!!

Do you Yahoo!?