Re: [IP] My Anniversary!

In a message dated 12/07/2003 3:48:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
62 years ago today the Japanese attacked the US naval base at Pearl
61 years ago today was the first day I was sick with oncoming
ketoacidosis. Although I wasn't diagnosed until 2 or 3 days later, as I
drifted into a coma, I find that Dec. 7 is the easiest day for me to
remember as my anniversary of diagnosis.

I observed the occasion by going for a 33-mile bicycle ride with the
Arizona Bicycle Club. We went to Chompies in Scottsdale for breakfast,
and I had a chile relleno.

Tom Beatson
Tom Congrads! I passed my 56 Th. last Mon and ran the first tryout for the
High School Hockey team. I am sorry to say I could not go for a 33 mile bike
ride. You see I have 28 inches of snow in my yard
                                                      Roger C