[IP] Agent Orange answers

A while ago I posted a question regarding Agent Orange and diabetes.  My
dad's friend got back to me so I thought I'd follow up.  The supreme Court
has prohibited any more lawsuits against the chemical companies who made it,
and by law you can't sue the government for injuries sustained in the
military.  But the VA is compensating those with the following diseases who
were exposed:
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Soft tissue sarcoma
Hodgkin's Disease
Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT)
Multiple Myeloma
Respiratory cancers
(including cancers of the lung, larynx, trachea and bronchus)
Prostate cancer
Peripheral neuorapthy
(acute or subacute)
Type 2 Diabetes (Diabetes mellitus)

Also spina bifida found in children of those who were exposed.
Here is the website he says he found the info on