RE: [IP] ultra meter dying

Heidi,
If the low battery alert did not activate, call LifeScan at
1-800-227-8862, with the serial number of your metre. Let them know, and
they should be able to replace the metre if it was a metre malfunction
(it malfunctions if there was no low bat alert).
I hope that you get this straitend out for I know what it is like to not
be able to test for a day or two (I had a Fastake metre and I could not
get stips for it because they were many months back ordered)

R. Leppanen