RE: [IP] ultra meter dying

If the low battery alert did not activate, call LifeScan at
1-800-227-8862, with the serial number of your metre. Let them know, and
they should be able to replace the metre if it was a metre malfunction
(it malfunctions if there was no low bat alert).
I hope that you get this straitend out for I know what it is like to not
be able to test for a day or two (I had a Fastake metre and I could not
get stips for it because they were many months back ordered)

R. Leppanen

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan now!