Re: [IP] Animas pump start

In a message dated 12/7/2003 6:33:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
. I wish the clip rotated like on the
htron, so I am using the leather (ugh) case which looks and feels
great. I had one no-prime alarm while working outside. IT took me
awhile to get the battery case off at first but all in all it seems to
be a solid pump that is easy to use. I wish the screen is bigger with
bigger fonts but once I became familiar with it, i didn't have any
problems with the menu.
I don't know how the htron's clip worked, but the clip on my daughter's
 ANimas pump does rotate so that you can clip it to your belt so the pump is
horizontal or vertical -- is this what you're wanting, or is it something

As to wanting a bigger screen and font, those (along with a bunch of other
great features) will be availble on the Animas IR-1200 which recently got FDA
approval and is supposed to start being available to the general public in the
first quarter of 2004 . . . As I understand it, NEW Animas pumpers (like you )
who get an IR 1000 by Dec. 31st are being offered a free upgrade to the
 IR-1200 (with delivery of the new pump by July 31st) . . . You might want to
talk to
your rep about that . . .

Pumpmama to Katie