[IP] Animas pump start

Yesterday I unhooked from my Htron and started on an Animas 1000. The
pump trainer was very helpful (Sue Sloan.) I would LOVE to have her for
my CDE. I find the Animas very easy to use, the menu system beats the
Htron hands down. The audio bolus works easily and is similar to the
htron. I like having a back light. I wish the clip rotated like on the
htron, so I am using the leather (ugh) case which looks and feels
great. I had one no-prime alarm while working outside. IT took me
awhile to get the battery case off at first but all in all it seems to
be a solid pump that is easy to use. I wish the screen is bigger with
bigger fonts but once I became familiar with it, i didn't have any
problems with the menu. I love not having a 34 hr clock! The case is
nice because the pump is hidden by the flap. i work with young children
and prefer not to have curious little hands touching the buttons.

I've decided to send Michael my two unused htron+'s and the unopened
cartridges. I'm hoping for a nice deduction from it. maybe that is an
options others with spare supplies might consider. Since I'm short of
funds at the moment, I hope that can be in lieu of a $ contribution
until my finances are better.

bob alexander