[IP] Janklow defense

Awoke to news of  Rep. Janklow's defense strategy - "I had a low blood sugar
and that's why I speeded through the stop sign."  No comment anywhere about
his glucometer or pre-driving blood sugar readings.  Makes my blood boil every
time I hear of his strategy - enough so that quiet me has written a letter to
 our local paper. Looking for broader arenas to voice my disgust with his lack
of responsibility now and at the time of the "accident."  MAN!  If a low
blood sugar is grounds for lack of responsibility for our actions - we can get
away with murder - and he may.  Repercussions for the rest of us "diabetics"!
You bet.    Jill T Peaks Island Maine