[IP] Re: Good signs for a young diabetic

    Sean,Welcome. I predict that you are going to do well. At 13 and less
than one year of DM you seem to be an independent soul who is well on the
way to directing your own treatment. Many much older people have yet to
learn diabetes independence. It took me over 20 years years to learn who
should be in the drivers seat.                    Peter