[IP] Quickset Plus

Alright, just got a new shipment of supplies, this time instead of the regular
quick set, I have the quick set plus.

First insertion, NOT good, must have gotten a vessel because I'm really high
right now 392. So I'm changing out, and it bleed on me.

Problem is, removing the introducer needle, is it difficult? or have you found
it difficult. Just suppose to pull right up and out right?

I did that, and it caught or something, and some how I ended up poking my
finger with it. Ouch. Here's hoping the new site works. Going to have to stay
up tonight to make sure