[IP] Nicole Johnson Baker

Here is a story from Guide Posts Dec. 2003 issue by Nicole Johnson Baker

A friend called to tell me about it so I found it on the web. However, it
does not include that she married Scott Baker in August, 2003. For the rest
of the story (how they met, how she had him wear a pump, and eat her meals),
I guess we have to have the magazine.

My hugsband and I got hugged by Miss America, 1999. Now I have unachievable