Re: [IP] IP Flyer/Handout on web site?

> I was talking up IP & POP with my daughter's endo today and she
> asked me if there were any flyer/handout available promoting IP with
> the site address etc. that could be printed and then copied as a
> handout for patients/families.  It seems to me that there use to be
> one on the web site, but I can't find it (and now I'm wondering if
> I'm thinking about another website) . . . Any ideas????

NovoNordisk has a brochure called "Insulin Pump Therapy" which lists
IP as one of about a half dozen resources. Their drug detailer (sales
person) will have them or can get them.

Our IP member and chat coordinator, Rodney Mead, has flyers or the
PDF (something like that) available if anyone would like to
distribute them.