[IP] IP Handout

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get a copy of this handout
Rodney.

You sent me a zipped file that contained a PDF and a MS WORD file, but both of
these files were advertisements for IP.org and not the pump comparison.

Can you please tell me specifically how to get the pump comparison file?  Is
there some charge for it or something?  What am I missing?

Jim Boyle