Re: [IP] magnets and pump

 I had an MRI to my ancle/shin area and they had me remove my pump and store it
in a locker in another room.

Lisa Ann
dx '70; IP '89 w/MM508!!!

wieslaw maciorowski <email @ redacted> wrote:
Does anyone have any information about the effects of magnets and the
pump? Is it safe to wear the pump during an MRI (magnetic resonance
imaging)? Any literature available? Does it matter which type of pump
you have? Thanks for any info on this. Helen