[IP] new wireless paradigm?

Sorry, I have been out of the lopp here for a while.  I was surfing MM's
site yesterday and saw this new wireless bg monitor and pump!  I called
to order my pump supplies and they told me until dec 31st, I can get it
for only $299 instead of the regular $500.Does anyone on this list have
this new pump?  I understand what it is, but does it really keep your
blood sugars regulated without doing the calculations yourself?  Please
someone tell me more- I'd love to give this one a try.Ashley

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan now!