[IP] Endo Visit

Hi,

I had my first visit (yesterday - Friday) to my endo, since going on the
pump (have seen the CDE but it has been 3 months since a doctors visit).
I am happy to announce that my A1C is 6.1 (down from 7.2) and I have
lost 12 lbs. (helped along by exercise and sensible eating). I LOVE MY
PUMP!

Now I would like a little advice. I am spending the week after Christmas
with family and friends in Cancun. First major trip since on the pump.
Please let me know how to handle wearing the pump at the beach and when
walking around during the day at some of the excursions that we plan to
go on. Is the FRIO wallet the best for holding the additional insulin
etc?

Thanks for your help and for the support that this sight has provided
me.

Happy Pumping.

Cathy and Penelope (MM512)
Dxd 1998 and pumping since 8/03