[IP] Wearing the pump during mammograms, CTs, MRIs

For mammograms, you can keep the pump on so long as you cover it with a lead
"apron" which the techs will be happy to give you. (Since there's usually a
lot of sitting around involved in these procedures, you really don't want to
take the pump off.)  For CTs, I've always taken the pump off, even though
the techs have told me it should be OK to leave it on so long as the area to
be scanned (in my case, my neck) was nowhere near the pump (on my
waistband). For MRIs, the pump can't come in the room.