[IP] Re: MRI

Hi Helen,

NO you must not wear a pump around an MRI.  You should leave the pump in
another room during the test. The strong magnets in the MRI will damage the
metal parts of your pump, any type of pump. Hopefully someone else will
post with more specifics about the MRI machine, but this much I know...take
it off at the door!!

good luck
Laura G.
who just shoveled lots of snow before her breakfast bolus, and is
congratulating herself for not having a snow-shoveling low for once...