[IP] Re: saline solution?

Linda -

 <<I was very glad I had been on saline when I went through this. I got the
experience of wearing the pump, and a lot of experience with dealing with
problems, without having to worry about how much insulin I was getting.>>

 Joshua's pump had a "System Failure" error during his saline start. I would
have had a nervous break-down if he'd been "live". Fortunately it gave me great
faith in Deltec's customer service, because it didn't make a difference at that
point & the customer service was great.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com