[IP] No one uses cozmo ??

S/B Len -

Apparently no one uses the TheraSense Freestyle or Flash Meter either.  LOL!

 Great stats though, Michael. Very interesting (although I don't understand the
graphs for "best HbA1C prior to pumping & then pumping. Maybe you can explain
them to me privately. "Blond moment?")

 (My apologies to any blonds on the list, I live with one who proves the

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com