Re: [IP] upgrading the Paradigm

No, this doesn't have to be true.  I upgraded to the Paradigm.  I went
from the 508 to the Paradigm 511 when the 511 was the only paradigm pump
available.  There was no 512 a year ago but there was an upgrade program
available.  This was similar to the offer now being made by the Animas
people, if you bought the 508 during a certain time period you could get
the 511 for free if you wanted to when it came out.  This was a free
upgrade program.

I was also contacted by the MM team working on the water proof issue,
apparently for the people who complained about the fact that they had
wanted a waterproof pump, and MM is now offering an even better upgrade
to the 512 from the 511 but you must do it almost immediately when they
contact you.  I was only given a couple days to decide.  I did not find
this info on the web site, so I think it was only offered to the people
that they have in the database that complained to them about the
waterproof issue when they originally sent out the letters.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted