RE: [IP] Site change, once a month enough?

Len, did my post lead to the insecurity thing?  If so I didn't mean it to.
All I thought I said was that if I changed my infusion set and if my BG
levels failed to go down after two boluses, then Minimed (they are the only
company that makes my infusion set) told me to change the infusion set.

I really should have been more specific.  Here is exactly what they told me
to do;

If two boluses do not drop my BG down into a normal level,

1. Bolus with a syringe trying to use the same insulin that I used in the
reservoir.  By doing so it helps to eliminate bad insulin also.
2. If blousing with the insulin in a syringe fails to bring down my BG level
the infusion set is probably good and I have bad insulin.
3. I can then either change reservoirs and use fresh insulin or change the
reservoir, infusion set and the insulin.
4. They also would like me to call the help desk to tell them what is going
on.

Every time I have called the help desk on this issue (it has happened two
times in two months) the first time they changed my pump, the second time
the infusion set had a leak.  They sent me two reservoirs and two infusion
sets and asked me to please mail back the infusion set that had the leak.

I hope this helps to clarify the issue guys.

Happy Pumping, Mark