[IP] Possibility of a Support group on the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washinton area

I am trying to get a diabetes support group up and going in the Portland
Oregon/Vancover Washington area..
If anyone is interested please email me off line at this email address.
Also if you are interested, please insert the subject of support group so I
know to read it and get back asap..
American Diabetes Association and JDRF are also involved in knowing about
the support group..

Thank you
R. Leppanen

Shop online for kids toys by age group, price range, and toy category at
MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com