[IP] Possibility of a Support group on the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washinton area

I am trying to get a diabetes support group up and going in the Portland
Oregon/Vancover Washington area..
If anyone is interested please email me off line at this email address.
Also if you are interested, please insert the subject of support group so I
know to read it and get back asap..
American Diabetes Association and JDRF are also involved in knowing about
the support group..

Thank you
R. Leppanen