[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #706

No, did I say that?  I change my infusion set every three days religiously.
I thought I said in my post that I was told by Minimed that if I bolus two
times and my blood glucose levels fails to go back to normal I was to change
the infusion set.  If in my post I intimated that I only change my infusion
set once a month I apologize.  But if you only had to do it once a month
what a cost savings huh?

Just joking, every three days I promise.  As a matter of fact first thing in
the morning you can set your clock to it. Lol