Re: [IP] Site change, once a month enough?

>What Mark said makes perfect sense but your all sooo ready to jump in MM.

when i read Mark's original post, i understood immediately, what he was
saying, though, he was a little ambiguous.....so, a few folks might not
have understood....

BUT, i'd still like to figure out one thing..... is there some substance,
included in a particular pump manufactures cartridges, that somehow
causes  "feelings of insecurity" ???

im just really tired, of all this whining:
"oh... you slammed me, for my pump"
"oh.. you jumped on my pump company"
"you cant say anything negative, about my pump company, if you dont use
their pump".......

like i said before... I can say ANYTHING about any pump company, good ,
bad, or indifferent....
the rules on this site, as i understand them to be, do forbid me from
personal attacks on persons,
and mention nothing about companies....

maybe, kathleen put it best:

>It's because we're attached to them....

(i must say, i felt that was quite clever)
but, folks are attached to other pumps too, and, i never catch so much
insecurity, from them....

could it be the................................. "Chevy Syndrome ?"
they certainly sell the most, but, they are very far, from the best
(im talkin' about car here... only cars..... cars... just cars.... nothing
but cars...)

i drive a plymouth, cause i like the vehicle... not to beat my neighbors
lexus, or acura
i chose my pump, cause i liked it..... if you need, ill tell you what kind
it is,
and you can then write 50 post, and slam the living heck out of it.....
and, yal know what, ill be just as glad, and ill not take it personally....

PLA-EZE.... put it to bed....

YTMD-FMT