Re: [IP] Pumping At The Water Park

I was at the Wisconsin Dells in July and I wear a Minimed 507c.  I have taken
my pump numerous times to many water parks in the last 8 years or so.  First
off, I am not embarrassed about the pump, I just want it to be somewhat
 convenient in situations like this. Number 2, I am a woman that has never been
bikini type.

I have taken the pumps, the 504,506, and the 507c in a sports guard and put
 it in a fanny pack and just wore it in the water and down water flumes at water
parks.  For a while I thought about taking it off and put it into a locker
when I found out that one of my high school friends' daughter did that and the
pump was stolen.

I just remember to completely change the tubing, insulin, syringe/reservoir
and the site, when I get home.

Never had a big problem and am surprised that I have never damaged a pump
with my antics.

Cee Dee