[IP] IP Flyer/Handout on web site?

I was talking up IP & POP with my daughter's endo today and she asked me if
there were any flyer/handout available promoting IP with the site address etc.
that could be printed and then copied as a handout for patients/families.  It
seems to me that there use to be one on the web site, but I can't find it (and
now I'm wondering if I'm thinking about another website) . . . Any ideas????

Pumpmama to Katie