[IP] new pumper question please

my daughter dxd 4 mo.pumping 3weeks, is having her site changed every 2 days
as reccomended. is that really nes? could we try 3 days? also arent you
 supposed to wait 3hrs after a meal to correct a high b/s? my daughter will
 herself one at school after only 2 hrs. and it there a sug. about her really
at 2am, Im only supposed to correct if over 200 at 2am, but would you do it
 at 150-200? she has a sign. dawn phen. shell go to bed at 90-110 and wake up by
7am and be 250-300. shes a month shy of 12. shes on 1.20 basal an hour 1-8
ratio. 130 pds. her rate is already set higher at 12-6 am as it is
mom of Shelby the wonder girl :))