[IP] pump supplies for sale

 I have 6 boxes of MM Sil sets (MMT-378), 23". These are boxes of 10 sets. They
run $110.00 per box on MM website, I'm willing to take $25 per box, or best
offer! I also have 3 boxes of reservoirs (MMT-326), boxes of 20. MM not longer
packages in boxes of 20, but are now packaging in boxes of 10 at $31.00 per box.
I'd be happy to take $10 per box, for the boxes of 20.

 These are all new, unopened boxes. Let me know if you are interested. Please
reply directly as I am on the digest. email @ redacted

Terry Walkup