[IP] RE: Saline

>Re: [IP] saline solution?
>Does everyone have to begin pumping with the trial saline solution ?

I started on saline for about a week, before insulin.  My CDE went on
vacation, and didn't want me to start actual treatment while she was away
just in case something went wrong.  Can't really say I blame her for being
cautious with that one - I'm well known in medical community (and in some
chat rooms) for reacting strangely to medications and being Weird.

I think, for me, getting to use the saline for a little while was good.  It
got me over some of the nervousness I had about the sets and wearing the
pump in general, and it also was a good training tool to remember to bolus.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424