Re: [IP] Insulin Pumpers' Statistics (Was No one uses cozmo ??)

In order to *put yourself on the MAP,* you need to click on the "About
Insulin Pumpers" link, scroll down and click on the "Insulin Pumpers
Information Form."  That will take you to the "Insulin Pumpers' Statistics"
page.  Every member should fill out one of these forms and update it
occasionally if they want their information to be reflected accurately in
the statistics.  This information is not gathered from Profiles, but from
this form.  If the Cozmo users aren't showing up on the Map, then it would
appear they haven't filled out the form or haven't updated it since
switching from another pump.  If you go to this link, you will see that ALL
the new pumps are listed.

Please everyone, fill out or revise your current *Information Form* and be