Re: [IP] 712 and insulin remaining

Brian,

I don't think you can change that feature.  I don't have that pump, but it's
been one of the discussions/complaints about the MM 512 vs. the Cozmo that's
gone around the list.  It's my understanding that you can set that feature
to your own specifications with the Cozmo, but not with MM.  Unless they
changed that feature on the 712, I think you're stuck with their 8-hour
time-line of insulin on board.

Shawna