From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of len lutz
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 8:41 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] No one uses cozmo ??

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

take a look at:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml
have i missed something, or is there NO listing for the cozmo (deltec) ? i
know of at least a few users....

AND, btw, that same page shows that 95% of the member of this site, are
type 1, and 5%, are type 2's.... I think that figure may have been
misquoted, earlier this week.