RE: [IP] Saline, first?

 I had a MM nurse and she never mentioned saline. Certainly not when switching
me from the 506 to the 508. I didn't even hear the word saline when I was first
introduced to the pump in '89 and that was with a MM Rep training me in my dr's
 Like has been mentioned before just doing the water experiment to see that the
pump is operating effectively is a great idea.
 Good Luck to all who are in the position to upgrade. I'm quite envious(sp?). I
won't have an upgrade for another two and a half years. I am just grateful that
I am pumping being that I'm on medicare.
Lisa Ann
dx 1970, iping '89 w/MM508!

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog"