Re: [IP] Site change, once a month enough?

Whoa whoa whoa!  I think we're way off here!  I am pretty sure the original
post meant ...

He changes every 2-3 days ... but when he has high BGs after a change for 2
BGs checks in a row then he rechanges the site and THIS has happened twice in
the last two months.

your infusion set.  I know that they are expensive but I have followed their
lead on this and in the last two month, I have had  to change infusion set

Are you saying that during the last two months you have left an infusion set
in for a month at a time?

Wow!  Maybe I'm missing something in the translation because I'm very
surprised that any pump company, including MiniMed, would make such a