Re: [IP] What would you do??

Hi Michael,

> Would you like a copy of the letter I have from Eli Lilly, Co.,
> which is clear an (sic) unequivocal on the matter?

I'd certainly like to see their letter. If you want to fax it to me,
please contact me privately and I'll send you my U.S. fax number. I'll
then take the following steps:

1. If the letter is received by fax, convert it to text with an OCR
   program and post it to the IP list.

2. Post a follow-up to "Insulin potency vs temperature" in which
   the letter is added to the source list. I'll refer to the follow-up
   in any future citations I make.

3. Reply to the list with my (non-professional) opinion regarding the
   contents of the letter.

regards, Andy

On Fri 5 Dec 2003 at 4:32 +0100 (Paris time), you wrote:
>> > You an (sic) expect most modern insulin to loose 1.5 to 2% potency
>> > per month when stored at room temperature.
>>
>> I do not agree.

> Would you like a copy of the letter I have from Eli Lilly, Co., which
> is clear an unequivocal on the matter?

> Michael
[snipped]