RE: [IP] Site change, once a month enough?

Regarding changing infusion set once a month.....

I can't see how anyone can keep a site for longer than 3-4 days.  I know if
I try to go to 4 or 5 days, the site actually starts forming a lump and gets
tender and sore and my b.g.'s don't do so well.  I attribute that to poor
absorption.  Have to change my site...

Don't know about anyone else but changing your site is nowhere near having
to change your lancet.

Oh, btw, I've been so busy, forget to mention Dec. 12th will make 3 yrs
pumping for me!!!  Yeah!!!!

My daughter is getting married tomorrow (Saturday) so things have been kind
of hectic around here.  I can't wait to see how my b.g.'s react....they went
over the roof for her shower I was so stressed out!!!  :)

Kathy Bruckmeyer