[IP] Site change, once a month enough?

From: "Mark Thomas" <email @ redacted  post on IP listserv dated Dec. 3

>  ....<snip>  here is what Minimed told me.  Anytime you change your infusion
set, if you Bolus two times and your BG fails to come down, you need to change
your infusion set.  I know that they are expensive but I have followed their
lead on this and in the last two month, I have had  to change infusion set

Are you saying that during the last two months you have left an infusion set
in for a month at a time?

Wow!  Maybe I'm missing something in the translation because I'm very
surprised that any pump company, including MiniMed, would make such a

Does anyone else out there share my opinion?