Re: [IP] taping over infusion sites

a few weeks ago a good pumper spoke about how she uses for her son the IV
 tape, and just cuts a hole in it and places it over and around the quickset. I
took that advice and it's been great.

I had a box of IV tape when I first recieved the pump and soon realized what
in the world can I do with this stuff.  Until just a few weeks ago. It does
help because from time to time, the site does get loose.

Have fun on vacation and just tape up.