Re: [IP] taping over infusion sites

  My son uses MM QS 6mm with his Deltec (also did with his Dis H-Tron+) and
he uses Mastisol Liquid Adhesive with each site.  He LOVES swimming and
in the hot tub and water fights in the summer and sweats a LOT when running
around (almost 12yo)  His sites don't even THINK about coming off!

Ferndale Laboratories  www.ferndalelabs.com  (888) 548-0900

This comes in either a 4 oz bottle, about $20.00 (US) or individual one-use
vialsb&bring LOTS of $$$$.  These are terribly expensive.

I use a QTip dipped in the liquid and swab a circle on the site area, leaving
the center free of Mastisol.  Fan this for a second to allow it to start
getting tacky (we learned this step the HARD wayb&LOLb&!!!!)  Insert and
They also sell Detachol, an Adhesive remover.  We never used ours.  This stuff
is really cheap, like $10.00 for the bottle.  We use an adhesive remover pad
I get from our local Navy hospital.  Then I top off all the old sites with
Neosporin to help prevent infections.  This also helps promote healing.  Our
loves how Josh's skin looksb&no scars!

Good Luck!

Oh it held the whole time in FL at DW too, incluidng all the water parks!!!

mom to Joshua