[IP] taping over infusion sites

Hello all,

    I have a question.  If you look at the pictures from the insulin pumpers
website with the infusion sites, there is a picture of someone using a
silhouette with tape over it.  The tape fits perfectly over it and I was
wondering if anyone knew what tape it was.  I am going to start using sils
this weekend and in a few weeks and am going on vacation (with lots of hot
tubs and skiing) and I want to get some tape so I don't have any problems
with lose sets.  I use quick sets right now but have to be careful where I
put them (little body fat).  I am hoping these work for me- if anyone has
any tips, I would really appreciate some!!!  Thank you!

Happy holidays,
Kristen , diagnosed 5/03, pumping MM 512 since 10/16/03

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year  six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup