[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #701

    I just have a question of how to go about getting an upgrade from MM508
to Paradigm 512.  My four year warranty will be up in 10 days and I was told
that this is the time to upgrade.  What is the procedure?  Do I check with my
insurance company first or with MM?  Any advice would be appreciated.  THANKS!
Melanie  38 yrs. diabetic, 4 years pumping