[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #704

My CDE and my doctor that once insulin is non-refrigerated told me, it
should be used if possible in one month.  My doctor that sometimes towards
the bottom of an insulin vial also told me that the insulin could lose some
of its potency.  Luck for me, I have a refrigerator in my office (thanks to
my lovely bride Betty) and I keep a fresh vial of insulin in there and it
will last a long time when refrigerated I am told.