[IP] Reservoirs for sale

 Now that I've switched to the Paradigm, I cleaned out my closet and found 10
unopened boxes of MMT-103 reservoirs for the 506/507/508 series of pumps. I'll
sell them for $10 per box (24 reservoirs per box), which is slightly less than
my copayment, plus whatever the shipping is. I believe Minimed was charging
about $70 for the same boxes.If you're interested, contact me offlist. Pam