[IP] Re: upgrade and Minimed

Angela,
 Thanks for replying. MM will not bill my insurance for the upgrade, but they
were helpful in
giving me all the documentation I need in order to submit it myself.

Everyone,
 If you have been reimbursed for the paradigm upgrade cost from United
Healthcare, can you please
tell me exactly what you did?
Thanks,
Linda
--- Angela Past <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi Linda:
 > I hope that I am not wasting your time, but did you ask Minimed to help you?
They have been so