[IP] Re: upgrade and Minimed

 Thanks for replying. MM will not bill my insurance for the upgrade, but they
were helpful in
giving me all the documentation I need in order to submit it myself.

 If you have been reimbursed for the paradigm upgrade cost from United
Healthcare, can you please
tell me exactly what you did?
--- Angela Past <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi Linda:
 > I hope that I am not wasting your time, but did you ask Minimed to help you?
They have been so
 > good at getting my pumps authorized that they should be aware of how to deal
with United (I was
 > on United Healthcare for my first pump about 12 years ago but have no clue
how it worked then).
> Good luck and make Minimed do what they do best!
> Angela

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now