RE: [IP] Re: different infusion sites

Dear Mark,
     It's easier than you may think! As long as you are familiar with your
routine, you just feel your way through it.  If you can reach your arms
around to your lower back, you've got it made.
     I used this area for several years with the quick sets, 42" tubing.
Even if it's uncomfortable for you to reach your lower back consider that it
only takes a few minutes to get your site in and you can lower your arms
between steps. Then once it's over - wa-LA! The more you use your back, the
easier it gets!
     Remember WE ARE BRAVE PEOPLE! We can endour trying all kinds of new
things especially when it helps our control and/or comfort.

With Care, Kathleen

The nice lady that did my pump start told me that she many times places her
infusion sets on her back and gets very good results.  She says she has no
problem doing that.  Personally I don't think I could reach that far but it
may work for you.

Good Luck, Mark

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!