[IP] Medical Directors

I just had some fun in reguards to a medical director of the state's
insurance plan (medicaide) for I had some not so good feelings.
I got his name (I called a number, and this guy was the lady's boss that
answered.. her boss is a phsyician,) I had FUN...... :)
Turns out that he is LIMITED to practicing UNPAID volenteer work.. but
giving medical advise to his workers to tell people and getting paid for it
is NOT unpaid.......
Just thought that you would like to know what this diabetic has been up to
Oh when that person HUNG up on me.. I was pissed........ but not no more..
pay backs are a bleach now aren't they.... medical examiners board, 28 news
stations, 170 newspapers, district attorneys office was all notified........
hehe... and now I go National with the information... for when doctors are
limited in their capibilities by the medical board, and they violate it, it
basically gives that person and the company or corperation or goverment a
bad name. and it hurts all in the state, encluding the other doctors that
are not involved...
I know that this was off the topic of diabetes. but this dude was Family
Practice, and "knew" all that you could know about diabetes and the
treatment......... haha yeah right....like pumps do not prevent extream
lows, pumps don't prevent extream highs.. bla bla bla..

R. Leppanen

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.