RE: [IP] log books

You might want to try a steno pad if you have a large purse.

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Ashley Bly
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:47 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] log books

My diabetes is under good control.  It would be under a lot better
control if I kept a log book.  I have the pumping insulin log books with
the graphs that I love, but the print is too small for me to see (laser
surgery).  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I did enlarge some of my
log books in a 3 ring binder, but I can't carry a binder in my purse.Thank
you in advance,Ashley