[IP] log books

My diabetes is under good control.  It would be under a lot better
control if I kept a log book.  I have the pumping insulin log books with
the graphs that I love, but the print is too small for me to see (laser
surgery).  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I did enlarge some of my
log books in a 3 ring binder, but I can't carry a binder in my purse.Thank
you in advance,Ashley