[IP] Sight Problems

Hi Carrie
When pumping all sorts of problems can occur with sights in particular.  I
had red spots that itched like hell for about a week also i need to change
sights every 24 to 36 hrs to control  bgs I found that Humalog was the cause
of my red spots and itching, changing to NovoRapid I think you call it
NovoLog in USA stopped this for me
Also keeping new sights well away from the previous one may help in bg
control,Hope this might be of some help to you
         Regards Brian